Thursday, June 29, 2006

Quad Night 6-29-06

Shane and I spent some time learning how to use his new quad. I'm having to learn the ropes with him on these things so I wasn't prepared when he hit the throttle and just about tossed me off the back. My heart about came out of my chest, and blurted a couple words I can't repeat. Shane's comment was " that's the throttle mama!" I am picturing trips to the ER but not for Shane for ME! The big quad is the snow plow for the driveway ( because we just get so much so here a snowblower isn't sufficent or at least that was the excuse). We took a ride on that too. I must be getting brave in my old age.


Here we go!
Note the mossy oak print helmet matches my pink shirt so well!















We're back. See where Shane's hands are..down to the side nowhere near the throttle....this is AFTER he nearly dumped me on the road.









Safely home after a trip around the house. He likes to bust thru the fence on the side... I leave it unlocked and it swings open fast when we hit it. Probably a very bad habit to start but it's fun to hear him scream YEAH Baby)

No comments: