Monday, August 28, 2006

My Colorado Vacation

These pictures are from my vacation to Colorado to see Nicol and Mike. I stayed for 6days, and had a blast. From relaxing in the sun with Denali, their dog, to shopping, to touring the Olympic Training Center, and finally our White Water Raft Trip it was a blast, and overall great vacation.

Shane stayed at home with Papa John/Grandma Spike and Papa Phil/Grandma D.

The White Water trip was at the end of the season so the water wasn't extremely fast, but it was cold. Michigan cold. John, Andy, Denise, Jim, Nicol, Mike, and I went on a 3.5 hour trip which was a good time. We jumped into the water from a rock ( yes I really did it photographic proof), and had a pretty good time, it was calm from what I understand however based on the look on Andy's face when he fell in it was still enough to wake you up!

N&M thanks for letting me come visit! Love you both!

No comments: