Sunday, July 22, 2007

Our Father's Day Adventure


Every year Chris's schedule has him instructing courses on Father's Day, every year since in the 15 years we have been together the army has him all day on Father's Day sometimes out of town. This year Shane and I went to Colorado over Father's Day since Chris was instructing BNOC and wouldn't be around.....so we had an early Father's Day celebration, anything he wanted to do..... we went fishing in the back woods ( and I mean in the back woods) of Ft Custer on June 10th.
It was HOT, the pollen was terrible, the horse flies were horrible, and my allergies were horrible. I ended up very sick by the end of the day but we did have a good time fishing :)
Shane caught 13 fish, I caught 7, and Chris caught like 5 but was in pursuit of a big bass all day, and busy baiting my hook, and removing fish. See I love to fish, but I wont bait the hook or remove the fish, otherwise I love it :)

Here's one of my big catches of the day, patiently waiting for my hubby to take it off the hook and throw it back.

Look at the bend in that line! That batman pole really brings 'em in:)

Wow! Look at that gorgeous man I found in the woods....oh yeah that's MY handsome outdoorsman husband! Love you baby!



No comments: