Sunday, August 12, 2007

MY SHARK!


Yes I know that is a gol' darn hot looking picture of me with my face contorted in pain but I had to document how hard I will working to bring in this shark! I had one on the line, and then Tim had one two so we are trying to reel in 2 at the same time, not cross lines. Chris finally had to put the camera down and come help hold the pole with me. I swear it took 20 min. to get that big girl in. I would reel it in then everything I did was gone when she took off. I was afraid I was going to go overboard. I hurt the next day in places I didn't know I could hurt, and my arms were sore.

Here she is the beautiful black tip, and it was the biggest shark of the day! Captain Shane (yep same name as our Shane) said it was about 6ft, and 100+ pounds. So taller than me, and almost weighed as much as me.

There she is again, gafted and coming up to the boat. This is for my sister>>>>>> See that hand there with the black watch band that is ME, I am touching the shark right behind its mouth. Holy cr*p! My legs and arms were like jello. YOu would have been so proud! Look at those teeth.

And yet another fine shot of the best shark of the day! :)

No comments: